Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Had A Bad Day

My mind is blank now. So many things happened. Blows after blows to suffer. I don't know when I'll collapse. What I can do now is just escaped and live in a world of my own.

Didn't reply any msn messages. Didn't reply any smses. Didn't answer any calls. I just live my own world while working today. Never utter much words. I'm so tired of talking. Hiding everything up seems a better choice.

From her friendster I saw a close photo of them. One look and you'll know their relationship is not just pure friends. You think I'm only a 3 years old kid? Friends? You're kidding me. Don't want to expose it. Since his matter doesn't concern me anymore. And I didn't even react much when I saw the photo. Perhaps I'm numb. Or perhaps I've already got over it.

Da jie's sudden decision's making me worried also. Although I don't have time to bother much. But I'm still a part of the family. Really hope da jie can reconsider her decision. I'm sure there's other ways. Pray we get over this soon. I don't want to see the worse happen.

A call from him cheers me up a tad little. Too bad it's a missed call I'm talking about. Darren - 9.47PM. Sorry buddy for not answering your call again. I'm too tired to even know my phone's ringing. Intend to call him back, but guess he's sleeping. Left him a message. Hope it's nothing important. Don't worry. I won't forget the day. =)

Sleeping before 12 midnight. At least I won't think of anything when I'm asleep.