Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Choosing To Forget

SNAP!

All gone. My medium long hair is back to a short cool stylish boyish hair again. As short as you can imagine it. No regrets. In fact I feel good.

Maybe short hair will do me good. Won't confuse my mind at least. Less hair less problem. I like.

Coughing hell these few days. On medication non stop. Drowsy. The feeling is like being drunk. You tend to forget problems but the problems will came back once you're awake. And I hate it when I've already forgotten but the nightmare is back to haunt me again.

I'll like to be left alone once in awhile. MIA is what I'll do now. Blame Darren for teaching me this MIA method. I know escaping is not a way. But at least hiding makes me feel better. Will be back. When? I wonder too. Maybe before his birthday. I mustn't forget about it. =)

I did three things today. Forget, forgetting, forgotten.

74666 5466, 367438836