Saturday, March 31, 2007

Holi - Day - Ing

My 1st day without work was urber boring. Can't stand this kind of life man. Slept till 3pm. Now I wonder if I'm able to wake up on time next week. LoL. Packed my stuffs, dump stuffs, online and still online. I've online more than 20 hours in 2 days. Omg. Don't dare to look at the electric bill. *Shakes head*

I can't live without working. The day past by as slow as a tortoise walking. Tried not to go to Newstead. Don't want to bother the guys too much. Not intend to go out also. Wanted to save more bucks up. Still haven't get my salary. No money for movie and shopping. Sad case. Guess I'll just rot at home as usual.

Been a long time since I last viewed the forums. The forums are getting juicer. I'll forget everything when I'm browsing forums, including things I'm troubled about. It's a pity to miss it for such a long time. Work really caused me to miss out lots of stuffs. Didn't even notice surroundings around me changed so much. My neighborhood is not the same anymore. Maybe I'll even lost my way if I'm still that mountain turtle. LoL.

Cough is getting better. Still having the stupid blocked nose though. Need to recover my health in these short few days. Don't want to appear sick in front of the customers. Guai guai stay at home and have more sleep and plenty of water. Been too bored. Hence the blog's new display picture. I have a liking for Wu Zun recently. Did a picture of him for my hp. Size is 176* x 220*

Wu Zun! =)

Another is Ming Dao's. =)

Too bored. Here's my desktop's wallpaper. And thank you, I know it's neat. Bhb. (-_-')

My holiday is getting more and more interesting. Wonder what is on their mind. Guess I'll just have to wait for the answer. I'm in no mood to play guessing game with them anymore.

Interesting.. Really interesting..