Friday, March 30, 2007

Mind Of Wonder

Bored..

3 days without work. I asked myself, isn't that what I wanted? Sadly, my answer is no. It seems that I'm already used to working life. And life without work is strangely weird to me. Adapting to it is tough.

Bear with it girl, it's only a short 3 days..

I know. I'll try. After this 3 days, life will be different for me. A new surrounding. I know, I know, it's just beside my previous work location. But do you understand that the feeling will be different? Best Denki, a mega store. Rules will be strict. Don't even know if I can get used to it or not. I missed Newstead. I missed the guys.

Come on.. Don't think about it too much first..

Been wondering what should I do in this 3 days? Couldn't find an answer. I just want to stay at home and have a good rest. Not going out please. Perhaps spending my whole day online. Perhaps just staring at my computer. I don't know. I'll just know when the time comes.

That matter has been a past to me. Gotten over it. For now I treasure friendship more than anything else. Esp his friendship. Don't want the matter to affect our friendship. Glad it didn't also. We treated it like nothing happened at all. Still the same. Chat, joke, laugh, share problems. I like the way we are now. At least I know I'm still able to wish you on that day. =)

I'm tired and would like to be alone for these few days. Finally a rest.

Currently listening to Kelvin's favourite song Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le by Wen Lan. Nice. I like. =)