Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bad Friday

I don't know why things turn out this way. My mind's filled with question marks now. When I know the truth. My mood was down for the whole of today. Wondering how could they have do this? They're two of my closest kakis in Newstead. Frankly say, I'm only more close with Julian, Kelvin and Low. Yet they choose this path. Landing Julian in deep shit. How could they?

They found Kelvin. He's not coming back. Stunned. I hope my ears are playing tricks on me. What he told me was true. I should have believe it. It's his last day on Monday after all. I really don't know how I should feel now. I rather he don't tell me anything at all. Like Low. Why did they changed so much suddenly? Maybe I don't really know them well in the first place.

Julian asked me to help find Low online. I did saw him online that day. But never could have imagine that he's in Malaysia already. Stupid Low! You told me we're going to sing K some days. And I won't drink the warm water if it's not serve from you anymore. How could you? How could they? No wonder they both sound so weird that week.

I hate you guys for ps-ing us. Ps-ing Newstead. You're both such irresponsible fellows. I hate you both.

Bad Friday. It's not good at all. I hate it.

030107 - 290307

I missed the days when we had so much fun and laughters together.