Friday, April 06, 2007

Stress That Is

Maybe I'm really weird tonight. Lional was wondering why am I so quiet. Told him I'm tired. That's all. He don't know I forever won't feel tired when working. If that's tired, it'll just be mentally tired.

Fourth day at BEST. Egg as usual. Come on. I have a target to hit. $4000! The damn $4000 bucks. If I didn't get at least $1000 this weekend. I'll be dead meat. Trust me. Stress. Fucking stress. BEST IMM is such a graveyard. Worse than Newstead in fact.

Guess I'll cancel my Saturday's leave to chiong sales. Bless me. Please. I can't afford to lose this battle. That's actually a customer that came asking for three sets of a 4GB model. Guess what? It's out of stock. Damn it. I felt really tired already. What's wrong with everything? Nothing seems to be going smoothly for me.

Tomorrow's public holiday. Better get some sales in. Or I can prepare a wall to bang against at. Joking with my colleagues is a good way to hide my fears. I'm afraid to lose. No way am I going to get myself transfer away again. I've got to buck up. Eat is a good way to de stress. Went with Lional and another guy whom I don't know how to spell his name for supper at KFC. Came home and it's another round of supper. Yet I'm still hungry. I know I'm feeling stress. That's why I ate so much.

Newstead is in such a mess now. Low and Kelvin left without any notice. Causing Julian to suffer from tons of scoldings. Just WTF are they doing? Seems they're in Malaysia now. Hope they're return after Qing Ming. If not, I'll really hate them forever. How can they be so irresponsible? Don't they have a brain? This kind of thing isn't funny at all. Stupid guys.

Oh, I nearly forget, today's his birthday. Happy Birthday buddy. =)