Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Good Start And A Bad Ending

I don't know what happened to the Newstead guys. Suddenly they're gone. Almost half of them. I've not seen them for a couple of days. They didn't even attend the meeting this morning. Where have they gone to? I missed the rest of them. Have not seen them for a week plus. I even forgot to pay for my food because my mind was thinking of it.

The remaining guys kept their mouth sealed like tio stuck by super glue. Maybe they are at a roadshow? Or maybe they got transfer away. I heard that Kelvin is in Malacca now. Low's not there also. Can't even see Julian. And Newstead closes very early today. I'm worried. What is happening? And why am I bothering myself over it?

In the other hand. I'm glad I'm able to adapt into BEST. Made more friends today with help of Lional. They're friendly. My bad impression of them the previous time is totally gone. Lional and me is closer now. He's now my **. Having a sister and brother relationship. Not bf la. LOL! Is di. We really have fate. So many things alike.

We went JEC for KFC after work. It's already 11 plus after we ate finish. Can't believe that the two of us can chat so much. He's really a nice young guy. Too bad he's not interested in a relationship. Intend to recommend him my cousins or meis. LOL! But guess everything have to end soon. He'll only be working till this Sunday. I can't bear to see this di of mine leave.

天下无不散之宴席。

Things changes really fast. Last week I'm still chatting happily with the Newstead guys. Now they're almost half gone. And I'm already at BEST. Chatting too. But the feeling is totally different. Newstead is like a family. BEST is friends. I miss the family feeling. Don't understand why everything have to end when it's at the best time.

Oh well. Everything have to end one day right? I'll miss them and him, lots...