Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Updates On Work

I apologize for not updating yesterday. Was too tired. Need to wake up early and go Sim Lim to collect pay. So just did some stock report, collapse in bed and fell asleep. One of the reason is I've got blisters all over my foot due to my stupid heels. Too tired from all those walking. So here's a long post. To make up for yesterday.

BEST was hell for the first day. Got bullied, got dao by colleagues. Not allowed to eat, not allowed to this and that. Newstead's guys were tired of hearing my nagging whenever I walked past them. Poor Vincent kept receiving my complaint calls. But it's getting better today. I've slowly adapted to the new surrounding and made some friends. Work life's getting smoother.

And here's some scary facts about my new workplace. Can you imagine that the rules at BEST is so damn strict? Not allowed to enter or exit via the two doors. Need to walk a staff's pathway which leads one big round but ended up at the same exit.

They need to search your bag when you knocked off work EVERYDAY. Totally flipped your bag inside out. Poured all the things out. Searched your pockets too. Damn gosh. They won. So kiasu.

Everytime forget this and that. They FINE you. I guess I'll get fined by them due to my blur character. Some more their locker and badge need to pay. Rental fee? Now I finally know why they're so rich.

No drinking of even plain water. You have to hide if you want to drink. And you have to hide your bag also. Either in office or locker. Means you can't have anything on you. So don't bother calling or sms me. Since I can't use my phone. I rather don't bring it.

ONE break time only. ONE! It's hell! A 9 hours job with only one break time. Kill me. I've not adapt to this yet. At Newstead I've being stuffed by the guys and uncle. Every time eat eat eat. And now? Every time starve starve starve.

I know I need to get used to it. 3 months of hell to suffer. Am glad there's nice people who helped me adapt. Eg Lional and Simon. Simon's a staff I've known since I'm at Newstead. With him there, everything will be easier. Lional's a wonderful 19 year old cute guy. Who uses a PINK PSP. And he hated people to comment on it. LOL! VERY cute and handsome young lad. Single some more. Any takers? LOL!!

Newstead's having so many new happenings. Wonder if they're joking or not. Seems all of them are leaving one by one. Kelvin was the first. He told me it was his last day yesterday. My mood went down. Was like WHAT? No more Kelvin? You're kidding me. And I hope he is. Can't imagine what life will be if Newstead change all IMM staffs. And Jimmy said he don't really welcome me anymore because I'm now BEST's staff. I hope he's only joking. Since all of them seems to be hiding something from me.

Don't brood over unhappy matters anymore. It's pay day today. My pocket is at last not empty. My Le-MON colleague Alvin went to buy a hp after collecting his pay. Pay = $800. Hp = $700. He's only 17. Spent his whole month's salary on a phone. That's scary. So I ended up reaching IMM at 1+ pm. Time to sleep. Later some BEST's Japanese big bosses are going. Better act guai.

LeMons anyone? LOL!