Monday, April 02, 2007

A Brand New Start

A brand new start. Everything need to be relearn and start afresh. I feel refreshed, relaxed yet relived. Feeling a tad nervous yet excited also. It's just how I feel when I'm in school. The beginning of a new year. A new surrounding. I can't wait for tomorrow.

It's tough to pass these few days. Esp when you're used to working. Rotting at home makes you feel lifeless. But I do feel a little upset. I missed my working life. Yet missed my free time too. But guess I prefer working after all? Because I missed the guys most of all. Esp you know who.

Julian and uncle la. Who do you think it is? -_-

Just now Jeff told me a BIG JOKE. April Fool's already over by a couple of minutes then. Crazy guy. I nearly choke on my drink. We're chatting happily. About how he said Julian said he'll miss me when I'm at Best. I will miss Julian too. Then the next topic is about the guys. One by one. Suddenly talked about him.

Jeff: "I think Kelvin like you lor."

WA KAO. You must be kidding me. *Puisssssss* LOL!

*Slaps Jeff* LOL!!!

Terrible joke to play on April's Fool. It got me shivering. *Feels cold*

You know what or not? Leaving Newstead is a sad case. But there's one matter to be joyful about. And that's I don't have to face Kelvin anymore. Mainly because I don't want any more arguments with Kelvin to let uncle and Julian sandwiched between us. Well, guess it's time for us to end our childish actions already. Enough of it.

Tomorrow, the BIG and BEST? day.