Friday, April 20, 2007

Failed In Life

My life's in such a mess and bad shape. Somehow this seems like my life's low tide. Ren Sheng Di Cao. I don't know how I should continue going on. Just take one step at a time. Can only do what I like now and try not to think too much hence won't feel that stress. Doing manicure helps. Painted my nails black and added stickies.

Haven't been able to sell any LeMons for a week. Stress. I got fined for selling too many Samsungs. 1 buck fine each for every Samsungs K3 I sold. Double stress. Sandwiched in between them. They want me to help sell other brands too. Then my they not happy I sold too many other brands. Sell cannot. Don't sell also cannot. I'm lost.

Luckily there's Alex and Nas to help sell the other brands. With them there, there'll never be peace. Those two guys super jokers. I laughed till want to peng san. The topic super pervert some more. Our three in charges also joined in and joked. Suddenly like market like that. Caught the attention of MT. He came and gave the wth look to us.

Tomorrow Alex off. Weekends Nas not at IMM. Bored again. Uncle quited. Weijie got transfered to Taka. IMM is getting more and more quiet. One come, one goes. Waiting for weekend. Lional will be back. He can chiong PSP already. These few days we helped him sell a lot already. Time to dump back to him.

One stupid guy warned the other guys not to get close to me. Said coz I'm his gf. Keep asking me how's it if he's my guy. Talked cock to me. Talked till very overboard that kind. Wa lao! I went like wth. Married man still can joke until so overboard. I pity his wife. With that kind of husband will feel super unsecured.

Whoever who stepped on my tail dies a terrible death. That guy's the first to kena. No way his name is going to appear on any of the product I sold. I don't like the way he behaves. Warned him and he still continues. I've more than enough problems. So he better shoo. I don't like to joke. That's it.

Troubled over the money that appeared in my bank account. Knew who transfer it over. Although not much. But I still don't like it. I didn't earn that money. So it better get back to where it came from at first. Don't care about the incident anymore. Since I've spent his money before and it's much more than the amount of this.

Life's better be better for me. More OWN BRAND sales. Let my path be smoother. I've tripped and fell tons of times already. Another time and I'm going to fail getting up forever.

I've tried my best to live well but failed. What a failure.