Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Stress

MC-ed today. Was dragged down by the stupid woman's thing. Cramps and dizzy spells. Hence made me lose my sales. Friday is another good day to chiong. But if I chiong today. Tomorrow and Sunday sure will collapse. Luckily still have Nas. He helped me sell one SS100. That stupid SS100 that always crush with my luck. And he got if sold off. I'm so grateful to you my friend!

Went doctor's. Got some medicine for stomach cramps. And some medicine to relive stress. Because I'll vomit when I eat. Tough to sleep, even if I manage to sleep. I'll sprang up in the middle of the night with cold sweat and cried non stop. Everyday mumble work stuffs non stop. Have been stressing myself to get good sales for myself and BEST. And the outcome is pathetic. My health's gone case.

My family doctor already warned me to get myself a break and try to relax more. If not I'll really suffer from depression soon. He insisted me to see a psychologist. But got rejected by me. As if I have the money. If only I have the extra money, I won't be so pathetic now. If only that incident didn't happen. Life's still be great.

That incident affected me too much. Still having nightmares about it. But silly me still pinning some hopes. As if a miracle will happen like that. Kelvin and Low their matter too. Left a deep scar that needs a long time to heal. Maybe some will say I'm stupid. They left. Why am I so bothered by it? I'm a human mind you. And humans have feelings. Who won't feel upset to see two best friends left suddenly?

Went to the mart and bought some chocolates to cheer myself up. I need chocolates when I'm feeling down. Esp white chocolates. Wanted to get a packet of crig. But mum was there. Nope, she didn't object. Just that I feel it's time to quit smoking. It's not a good thing to use smoking to relieve stress. After all those puffing, the stress will still be back in the end.

Saw the chocolates he like. Wanted to buy a packet for him. But mum reminded me he's not here anymore. Oh, my bad. I still can't get the fact that they're not here anymore. I've got two wishes. One is to meet them once again. And the other is not to let me see the him forever. I hope they'll come true. Esp the second.

Thanks darling. You're still my best sister. Still that good in cheering me up with your jokes. So far only a few people managed to cheer me up with their silly jokes. Darren, Dreamze, Jeff, Ah Low and Alex. Esp Alex. We'll all laugh till bonkers while at work. Guess it will be a fun day tomorrow. So many promoters and Lional will be back too. Hope it'll be a good day. Bless me.