Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Bad

The nightmare starts. All has ended. Not what I've expected. He's in. Bail is a no no. 10 thousand bucks. Where can I get it for him? His mum hack care. What can I do? His asthma acts up. He's in hospital. I'm asked to accompany him. But I can't do that. I'm afraid that I can't control myself.

Today's a bad Friday. Accompany him to court and all these happened. Not the outcome I imagine it to be. I'm afraid the sentence will not be light cos of his past. Max 3 years and 6 canes. I don't know. I'm really afraid that the worst may happen. After my discharge from hospital. All the bad luck arrived. When can all these end?

Didn't sleep well for lots of days already. Can't help worrying. Don't want to stay at home. Just want to drive myself crazy and tired myself out. Asked Fai out just now. Just for a talk. I know he can be trusted. Cos he won't ask me too much about all these. Shared a crig. We had a ride in his car. To his camp and went to takeaway supper. Then I'm sent home by him. But actually, I only wish to go for a drink. My heart is suffocating. Yet I still don't understand why guys can be jealous of guys over all these.

Meeting sister tomorrow. Don't plan to stay at home. Staying at home only lets me think more. Vincent asked me on Monday for a meet. After these guess it's time to start work. How I wish there's some more time for me to go Malaysia. Or be able to start work immediately. So that I don't have time to think about it.

Went out with mei and baobei and return ger's cash. Really kind lots of problems created out by him. My pocket is dying on me. Yet hospital's bill arrived. Just wtf is all these happening to me suddenly? I can't stand it anymore. I really need a rest. No depression for me again. I've promised him and can do it.

So, it's time to sleep. Eyes going to die on me soon.