Sunday, June 24, 2007

Feeling Better

Went out everyday. No point staying at home. Will only bring trouble. Please respect my choice. I won't regret and I'll know how to handle it. That's the only thing I want to say.

Out with buddy yesterday night. Today's well spent with sister and Jeff. Went sister's house and ton whole day there. Napping and resting, eating and chatting. Sister and buddy have different ways to cheer me up. And I did get cheered up by them.

Met Jeff up for dinner with sister. Weird I will say. Jeff seems to try to keep impressing me and seek my attention. Maybe he feel neglected. Cos I'm more on a close terms with sister rather than him. I promised him a dinner. Called him out yet dump him aside. I feel bad towards him.

Thanks guys for accompanying me these few days. I felt better already.

I noticed almost all things and people around me changed. Have my surrounding and myself changed too? I suppose it has. No wonder I can't adapt to it. I missed the old times. Time for a change. Time to change myself too. And it's time to sleep also. LoL.