Monday, June 25, 2007

Blessed And Loved

Been enjoying great days for the past few days. Friday was bad. Don't want to spend the day alone. So followed Mei and Francis out. I'm glad they accompany me till late night. Then Fai still accompany me till early morning.

Saturday went over to sister's house and toned the whole day there. Relaxing myself. Trying to keep my mind clear. Ate a lot. Asked Jeff out for dinner. And cabbed home after that. Although my pocket's almost empty. I feel good. Cos of care from friends. I received lots of care and concern shown by them.

Today's a great day too. Went out with some one whom I won't have thought that I'll go out with. Feel like I'm dreaming. But it's real. The person's really nice. Thanks C. You've been a great friend always. For accompanying me today for the whole day. Spending so much money on cab for me. Brought me to East Coast and Changi Airport. I love spending a day at beach and watch planes when I'm feeling down.

Tomorrow will be going back to office. Then I'll meet Jeff. Haven't plan where to go. I just want to enjoy myself throughly these few days before I start work. Hope I'll be able to stay in IMM. My models all arrived. Wasted if I'm not there. So many things to sell. I fight for it. Now the stocks arrived you want to push me away? No way! I'm staying put. Hope Vincent will respect my decision.

Low's back. Plan to ask him out some day if I'm able to contact him. To find out how he's doing. And to pour out my problems to him. He's always there to lend me his listening ears. And he's already showing his concern for me this old friend on Friendster.

I feel blessed and loved from my friends. You guys rocks!

I miss him.