Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jobless

As the title explains it. I'm jobless. It comes so sudden. I still can't accept the fact. Vincent asked me to rest more. Want go back to work then inform him. I informed him last week. He asked me to rest more. Today went back to office. He said he don't need any more full timers. Hence I'm transfered to part time. To another in charge Jason some more.

Part timers means?
Got work then please come.
No work then please siam.


One whole month you can work 12 days at most, including Friday. $50 per day. If lucky then you'll be able to work the full weekend shift at $600 per month. If not one whole month also will never get call back. Then like that don't mean jobless means what then? I need a full time job. Trying to find one now. I'm damn pissed with my EX in charge. Asked me to rest more first. Now tell me he doesn't need full timers. Then why IMM got another promoter of his over there already?

Been keeping myself busy at IMM for the whole of today. Trying to get myself a job at the 2nd floor. TS, Ogawa, Challenger, Home Fix, HP shop and Newstead. I've tried filling up all the interview forms. Hopefully I can get hired by one of them. Newstead's the best. Julian's helping me. Hopefully all the misunderstanding are cleared. I'm already okay with all IMM's staffs now.

Felt bad towards Jeff. Asked him to come accompany me. Yet I gave him such fucking attitude. I'm a bad friend. Yes, I know I am. You don't have to tell me. Sorry my dear best friend. I'm in the wrong. Forgive me please.

So many things happened. I can't cope. And he's not beside me now. I felt so lost. Luckily there's my good friends whom are always here for me. Thanks my dear friends. And thanks my dear IMM ex colleagues. You guys are great. Been a great help to me.

I need him now. How I wish he's just right beside me now.