Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back To My Old Life

I'm trying to make myself enjoy life these few days.

Can eat, eat.
Can drink, drink.
Can sleep, sleep.
Can enjoy, enjoy.
Can relax, relax.
Can poo, poo!


HAHAHA!

No lah. Currently I'm waiting for news regarding jobs. Hopefully good news from kor will arrive in the next few days. I'm still blood boiling. Yes I am. But can't do anything much can I? So just try to forget it then. And carry on with my life. As if without my previous job I will die like that.

A lot told me troubles and problems came after I worked. Maybe it's really not a suitable job for me. Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't work anymore leh? =D

Planned to go out with C today. But don't know why I'm lazy at the last minute. And went to sleep. Got woken up by his call. He called from court. Asked me to bail him out, again. He weeped over the phone. Pleading with me. But nope, I'm not going to be soft hearted anymore. His parents had already hack care about him. What I can do now is just give him another chance and wait for him to wake up. I'll wait. It's a promise.

Sorry, I really can't do anything.
Without your passport.

Don't tell me I have to tell the cops that I don't have your passport and then wait for them to tell me, "Then why did you still come?"

-_-'''

I'll just wait for Friday to come. Quietly. I promise you I'll be good.