Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Fear

What the. Time passes so fast uh? It's already near 2am. I thought I just woke up. Right. I'm back to my old self. Where time runs like a mad dog. Where time won't stop for me. Where I don't bother to look at the clock or watch. I love this kind of life. It would be good if you don't need money to live. But sadly, everyone need to earn a living. And I just got cut off my living means.

Slept at early morning. The feeling's shiok. 8am sleep. 6pm wake up. Dilly dally one hour and the sun sets again. I love night but wth is my life going backwards and opposite again? Nope, I actually can't get used to this kind of life again. I want my normal life back. Where I sleep early and wake early for work. God, bless me with a job asap can not? Can can can not? I'll die if this carries on.

Don't want to make my parents worry. Went out to window shop or either close my room door and online the whole day. Returned mummy the money she loaned me. I'm left with 0 bucks to last me till next month. 20 cents is what I've left. Hooray!

Can't go out anymore this month. Guess it goes the same for Friday. All I can do is wait for news. No matter if it's regarding jobs or him. Phone calls. Waiting and waiting. No ans from kor's side yet. I'm afraid I won't be accepted. I'm afraid nobody wants me anymore. Every side just want to get rid of me. Am I really that troublesome? Am I really such a jinx. I guess I am.

Went cousin's house. I'm glad she's always here to accompany me. And my dear sister. I knew they can't do much. I still have to depend on myself. I need to get a life and stand up by myself. I've fell. But that doesn't mean I'll be down forever right? I'll stay strong and recover. I have confidence that I can do it and I will.

Cousin cooked dinner for me. Nice macaroni she cooked. Heng never eat until I lao sai. LoL. It's really delicious nor. If only I can have half of her standard. Remembered the last time I promised to cook lunch for him. Ended up I cooked him instant noodles only. Hahaha. *Faint* -_-

When will the happy days be back? It's really a life crisis for me now. I don't want to face it alone. I'm afraid to do so.

Please don't leave me alone will you?