Friday, June 29, 2007

The Day

Locked my blog due to I checked my blog patrol and found out lots of people I don't really like peeped at my blog. So I locked it. Simple? Maybe I'll unlock it later if I'm happy. LoL. Dumb password right? Really dumb. -_-

Wonder who are the lucky ones who can view today's post. My two meis and who else? Who can be so pro to guess my password? I'll give that person a kiss. Hahaha.

It's 3am. And I can't sleep. Friday had arrived. I've been scared of Fridays since last week. Because Fridays will be bad. Bad Fridays. And I hate bad Fridays. Will this week be the same too? Hopefully it won't be the worst Friday ever. Been having the 3 years and 6 canes dream every night. Dreamed that he had the worst sentence. Hopefully it's just a dream.

Hey, normally dreams are the opposite to reality right? True. It MUST be true. Why? Because RongFang says so. Hahaha.

Will be going with Zhen later. Zhen's his so call god sister. Meeting her 7.30am at JE's train platoform. LoL. Wth I typed platoform again. -_- PLATO! You dumbo! When you became form? Zzz.

It's a torture to wake up at such an early time. 6am, again. Don't intend to sleep. But skali I'll faint later if the worst happen due to not enough sleep leh? Then how? Better get some sleep then. A few couple of hours also better then nothing. Worried. But nah, I don't want to be a burden to Zhen. So I'm off to bed.

I'll face it with you. No matter what happens. Hopefully I can hug you tomorrow. =D