Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Blues

As I said. I'll remove the password thing. There, told ya. Cos too troublesome. My hp keep ringing cos friends wanted my blog's password. VERY troublesome. -_-

I'm so tired that I can fell asleep while standing. Didn't sleep much last night cos was too worried. Luckily the bad stuff never happened today. It will only be on Tuesday. As told by him. I never go today. Cos slept late and overslept. Zenn promised to go with me but she overslept too. Zzz.

A few more days for me to relax and get a job. Newstead's lobang no more. As hinted by Kor. Oh well. Shucks. I need to find another job lobang. No news from any interviewers yet. Asked lots of friends for help. But seems only Jeff, again had the lobang. Harvey Norman. Don't tell me I had to depend on him again for job recommendation. I don't want to owe him too much.

Went out with Zenn today. Discussed and bitched about him. LOL! I feel evil and bad for bitching about my own close one. Baddie me. But at least I know more about him this way. Wonder why a lot told me to leave. But I believed everyone who had done wrong should be given a chance no matter what. I hope he'll treasure the chance given.

Shopped and stayed quite long at my 2nd home IMM. Bought a whole set of black outfit from head to toe. Top = Black. Skirt = Black. Shoes = Black. Total up not more than 50 bucks. I feel smart for being able to save yet buy pretty stuffs. LOL!

Bought JJ's album too. It's so far his WORST album ever. No meaning. No anything and everything. Just nonsense and boring stuff. Only one song the killer is good. Nope, I don't recommend this album. Hopefully his next album will be a better one.

Went Funan after the IMM shopping's trip. I'm dressed in my whole new black outfit. Feels shiok. Went there to find Zenn's bf and Jeff. Supper together at MOS burger. I super BHB asked Jeff to treat. And he really treat. As usual, I keep smack and slap Jeff with my shopping bags. I feel good. Abusing my dear best friend. LOL. I'm evil. But that's fun. =P

A day past peacefully. I've decided to take a break for now. No more job huntings first. I'll like to rest a month or slightly more before I continue to chiong. Tired. Really am. So many things happened after I started work. It's bad. Very bad. But no regrets. Without work, I won't have know so many dear friends.

I find Friendster's horoscope very hit on the nail. Very zun. Eg today's.

You can't move forward if you are too busy looking around.
Choose one path.


True. Very true. But I don't know which path I should choose. Please direct me.

Sigh.

I'm feeling blue. Waiting for the day to be able to hug you again. I miss you. =(