Sunday, July 01, 2007

Boring Weekend

July le. So fast. Sigh.

Been a boring day today. Forget to blog this out yesterday. It's a fun day. Esp at night. Ki siao-ing with Jeff and Zenn they all. Jeff said we're going Hotel 81 after supper. And oh my fish Zenn believed it. LOL! She better don't go and tell him. Otherwise I'll die horribly. But of course Jeff and me didn't go anywhere after supper. Only ghosts will believe we'll going Hotel 81. Zzz.

Stayed at home though it's weekend and online. Discovered that person's still peeping at my Friendster. Maybe he's still peeping at my blog sometimes. I guess you'll know who you are. So HI! You know I hate to mention your name. I hate to know you're still peeping at my blog. So you better don't. Else I'll slap you with a smelly sock.

Normally I'll hate and love weekends. Because it will be the busiest day of the week. I hate to be busy. But I love to earn the commission on busy day esp weekends and public holidays. $_$
Now? Weekends = Rot at home day.

I really can't get used to now. Already used to work everyday. Asked me to free free shake leg at home now I really can't stand it. I can't stand being jobless anymore! Can any of the companies call me for interview or at least give me some news? I'm dying from waiting. Had thrown in so many interview letters and forms. Yet none have a good news for me. Am I suppose to continue waiting?

Wanted to watch finish my vcds which normally I don't have the time to do so. Now I'm too free. Yet in no mood to chiong shows. Slept till late noon everyday. Ate and online for almost the whole day. 1 meal per day is my serving now. Don't have the appetite to eat. Worried about him and myself. Yet I don't know why I've grown more flesh. Zzz.

Friendster's horoscope is really very hit on the nail. Zun si le. For mine is. For others I'm not too sure. Maybe you can have a read at it. Perhaps it will give you some advice. For me it did. Eg today's one.

You need to go your own way.
Plow your own path today.
Use your original mind.


I can't go my own way. Because I always listened to others.
I can't plow my own path. Because others will do that for me.
I didn't use my original mind. Because I always can't make up my mind.

So true. I'm going to read it everyday. Hope it helps me a little.

A very nice Winamp skin to share. It looks exactly like Windows Media Player 11. So vista look. So cool. Yet it's a Winamp! And it works the same way as Winamp. The buttons stays the same for this skin. Some doesn't. That's why I hate to use downloaded Winamp skins. But I'm loving this. =D



I hate this life I'm leading now. How I wished he's here to walk this path with me. I hate to be alone.