Monday, July 02, 2007

Your Post

Forget to blog last night. Was on the phone with Jeff ''Kor Kor''. Till I almost dozed off. Got shoot arrows till I nearly died. And he want a post about him today. So yeah. I'll blog one long long post about how bad he is. See? I'm good. Yeah! I know I am! =)

JEFFQIU SUX!

Okay. That's a joke. -_-

He doesn't sux. He just sux like hell. LoL. Kidding.

He's nice. Really. Oh? You believe it? =)

Hahaha. Enough of it. Planned to meet him today. But think I'll fly him plane later. Too tired and lazy to go out. But I feel bad lah. Actually intend to help him pre celebrate him birthday. Which falls on tomorrow. Which is a day I hate. Zzz. Why such a coincidence?

Anyway. Happy Birthday Jeff ''Kor Kor''!
In advance.

Interesting conversation yesterday night. We talked about why friends around us thought that he likes me. Come on. I rather bang the wall and die if this kind of misfortune falls on me. LOL! Joking lah. -_-

He said because I don't know how to take care of myself and needs a friend to nag me. And he suay suay got the job. LoL. Yeah right. I really don't know how to take care of myself and don't have the eyes to see who is wrong and who is right. Yeah, that's what that person told me also. I'll remember it forever. Thanks that person for the advice. =)

I got the job of finding Jeff "Kor Kor" a GF aka my da sao. I guess this is then the most suayEST job a person could have get. LOL!

Lelong lelong! Single ladies out there. A guy by the name of JeffQiu, aged 22, is looking for a GF. Those interested please leave down your contact no. We'll get back to you asap. =)

=P =P =P LaLaLas~

Weird post today I know. I'm kinda weird today. I mean these few days. Esp when tomorrow is approaching in less than 24 hours. I'm having the jitters now. Hope it won't be as bad as we don't want it to be? Yeah right. Hopefully.

PS: Julian Kor called! I'm asked to go interview at Newstead's HR Miss Lemon there. But should be working at Funan. Jeff "Kor Kor", you happy liao? I'm happy! Happy happy happy! =D
Happy because I can go for interview. Happy because Mindy there I'm okay le. Not because I'm working at Funan. -_-

You'll be fine won't you? You've promised me. If you break promise you're a tortoise! =P