Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Best Or The Worst

Went out with fairy godfather at night. He droved me to makan mac and blow the reservoir wind? No beach wind, reservoir wind also not that bad? LoL.
No no no, Jeff, not you. You're fairy lao ah pek remember? =P
Not going to disclose who is this Mr Mysterious fairy godfather. Guess it if you're able to.

Very comfortable feeling to go out with people senior than me. I can share out all my thoughts and get back some good advices. Normally when I go out with people younger than me, I need to take care of them. I enjoyed being take care of. Disliked being the elder every time. It's a tiring feel. I know I'm blessed and loved. By so many of my dearies friends. Compare to the others, I'm fortune. Very indeed.

Tomorrow's the day. Or should I say later? Uncle's driving me and Zhen over to the sub court. Phoned uncle and told him about it. Thanks uncle for offering to drive us there. But he's afraid that I'll faint or cry there. Nope! I can confirm plus chop stamp that I won't. I'm a strong person! I can stand any tough outcomes.
If you believe? -_-

Hopefully not the 3-6 sentence. 3 years plus 6 canes. I rather hope for the $2000 sentence. But I've got a bad feeling. Something very bad. Had already prepared for the worst but hope for the best. I won't collapse. It's a promise from me to you. =)

Interview later after the sentence. I hope my mood won't be that badly affected. Normally I don't mix work stuff with personal matters. Hopefully it's the same for this time round. I need a chance to prove myself. And am sure I can do it. Admin or sales is up to the boss. I'll take up anything if I get a chance.

Jeff's birthday celebration after the interview. What a busy day. Birthday boy's the king today. What can I say? I'm just a follower. LoL. Hope the programs planned for him suits him. I'm not going to disclose anything here first. You'll get the surprise soon. Simple yet nice. You treat me well. I'll treat you well x 2.

To my dear bf,

Happy Birthday.

=)

Hope for the best. Prepared for the worst.