Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Best And The Worst

The best and the worst strikes today. Because he got sentence today. And I got my job. Is like wth right? Two totally different things can happened in one day. Some more less than 4 hours I need to cope with sadness and happiness.

He got sentenced 6 months and 6 canes. But guess the strokes can't harm him. Because his weight is less than 38kg now. Lesser than me. Heart pain. I guess his mum and everybody feels the same too. 6 months means he can be released around end of Oct. Wonder how I can cope during these few months. Luckily I got a job now. ^_^

We talked a lot today. The police so damn nice to let us chat. LoL. Feel like crying lo. But controlled myself. Besides I don't want to make him more upset. 6 months minus weekends very easy to pass one. I'll be able to see him soon. This is a good time for him to learn his lesson. Hope he realize his mistakes.

Felt glad yet upset. Xin li ku ku de. I feel bitterish. Tonight celebrating Jeff's birthday. I need to keep myself happy. Mustn't let my close friends worry about me anymore. Enjoy myself well this one night. Tomorrow it's time for a fresh new job. NEWSTEAD here I come! Happy happy happy! I got into Newstead. YAY! =D

Funan Newstead that is. Same place with Jeff. Same level some more. =.= So "lucky" of me. LoL. I'll be working at their Funan new store selling lappies and doing admin work. Which means admin cum sales 2 in 1 bao gao liao. Starting pay although is less than my previous job. I'm sure I'll have a chance to prove myself at Newstead. I'll do the best that I can.

My aim! Make some results in less than 3 months. Prove myself worth. Done everyone proud. I need to put my eyesight far and aim high. So that when he's able to be with me in a few months time. At least I won't let him worry for me every time. I'll accept anything that comes. I don't think I can't manage to solve it. I can do it! Yes I can!

JIA YOU! =D

I miss you. Take good care of yourself k? =)