Thursday, July 05, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Can't sleep. Just got back home from Partyworld Jeff's birthday celebration. It was a crazy night. With fun and laughters plus interesting peeps there. We "caught" Zenn and Cedric. And Cedric "caught" Kelvin aka fei mao aka fei fei from Sim Lim to join us. One good thing. I'm mixing in well with Newstead people.

First impression on Cedric. He's a stern looking guy who won't joke. But tonight, omg. He can joked like hell when Jeff and Kelvin's here. And he gave me some da dao li. Taught me a lot on how to think. Felt better after listening to him. Cedric's right. I can't let him and his matter affect my work life. So? I'll go to work later after sleeping for a couple of hours. Thanks da kor kor. I'm so glad to have know you and have your GF Zenn for company.

Don't really know how to describe the crazy yet interesting night. My mood was quite dull at the beginning. But after Jeff's celebration with the before and after 2 cakes thingy. I was feeling better and laughing like hell. Can joined in all of them and joked and laughed quite a bit. Thanks for the concern my dear bf. I feel bad for making him worry about me on his birthday. Bad friend I am right? But oh dear, I'll be seeing him everyday from tomorrow onwards. Hope I can "get used" to it. Can't imagine. -_-

Anyways, photos to share. An advice, please leave my blog immediately if your heart is weak or you'll feel faint after viewing some erm, horrible and terrible torturing photos. Yeah, right. Cos someone got smash cake right deep down his face. Do "enjoy" the photos. =) I'm off to bed. Work later. Hope it will be a good start. I'm praying.










You know I miss you, you know I do, and I did.