Friday, July 06, 2007

First Day Of Work

My 660th post. Another 6 more to go to 666! Luck luck luck ah! =D

Alright. I'm bored. First day of work at Newstead Funan. Just back from work not long ago. Yup. Time to knock off is at 8pm. Yet I knocked off at 10 plus pm. So "hardworking" yea? -_- As if. Cos I waited for my supervisor to tompang me cab home. She lives in BP too. So shun bian dilly dally some time away at Funan. Don't really want to go home that early.

First day of work is bad, tired and sux like hell. Had a lot of new things that I need to learn. Very different from Newstead IMM. I can't manage to get used to it. Some more it's been quite some time since I last worked in Newstead. And I'm doing all the admin work now instead of sales. Tough to learn. But I won't give up that easily. Don't want to disappoint uncle whom is my big boss.

Uncle came today! I happy happy! So long since I last saw him. Went a little "mad" upon seeing him. The other staffs and my supervisor and asst supervisor went like O_O!?! Yeah. I know uncle quite well. Nothing surprising right? In fact I know quite a lot of Newstead staffs. That's why I said it's like my home. But the others seems to think that I got in through "connection" and "relationship". Cos uncle asked them to treat me well and give me chances to learn. Sometimes I really think if it's a good thing to come Newstead. I know I need to prove myself to let all these drift off.

I've got a very nice lady supervisor Joyce and asst supervisor Eric. Such a coincidence. I was just browsing through the other Newstead's staffs de Friendster and saw Eric. Chance upon his profile cos he looked quite like Jimmy. So caught my attention. Imagine seeing the real person today. I went like O_O!! Got so zhun meh?

Still, it's quite an interesting day. I need to buck up! Buck up woman! Buck up! I need to prove myself worth in Newstead. I can do it! I got to learn all the admin stuffs within 1 week! Yes! Jia you! Don't worry though. I won't give myself too much stress. I won't let myself collapse. Cos I know he'll support me even though he's not by my side now.

I teared upon blogging about him.

If only he's here to fetch me home...
I'm dreaming again...
Hahaha...

I feel sweet sweet and bitter bitter. Hen xin ku.

4 more months to go... I miss you...