Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Nonsense One

Sjb sjb sjb!!! Si JeffQiu!! Asked me to go online, online, online! You nb you go koon. You good! You win! You tmd de smelly chicken egg! You're such a bbf! Bad bf! Bad best friend! You eee diot!

Zzz. Sorry. Bad mood today. Used someone who accidentally stepped on my "tail" to scold scold awhile. Felt better. Sibei du lan. My post tonight will be full of rubbish. Kindly ignore me this siao lang. Thank you.

I fucking more and more hate my job. Although my two supervisors didn't give me any stress. I mean it ok? They're really good. But I'm giving myself stress. Some more Julian kor came and visit me today. STRESS! Plus uncle the boss wanted to give me gave extra "monster training". I just want to say, SPARE ME PLEASE! Thank you very de muchie!

COL at Newstead L3A my showroom today. Cry out loud la get it? Made my two supervisors gan jiong. Today whole day everything soon soon (<--hokkien) me. I really can't take it anymore. Very stress. Played with the computer today. Kay poh-ed other Newstead peeps code. I anyhow type then the name pop out. First one. Sky Hoe Jun Hao. Got so coincidence meh? Maybe is fate ba? =)

Second one I typed. Nb is that stupid Kelvin Chua C Y. Wa lao eh. -_-lll Why their codes never kena destroyed one? Saw low's kor one also. Omg. I missed them so much. I swear I'm going to stay tough at Newstead and learn all the things I can! Got my uniform today. I love the colour. White. Very nice.

All the L3A staffs bfs/gfs came and fetch them back from work. Only me lonely lonely home back alone. Suddenly I miss him coming to fetch me everyday from IMM. Last time I told him. "WEI! You everyday come, never work here le still come. You not sian, I see you also sian. Can give me some time listening mp3 alone go back home not?"

Now? I miss him fetching me home. Last time I really sheng zai fu zhong bu zhi fu. =(

Bleh. Don't think anymore. I need my 8 hours of beauty sleep. Time to meet Mr Zhou.