Sunday, July 08, 2007

Live Well

Today a lot of things happened. I don't know if it's a dream or not. I hope it is. But they seems too real to be dreams. Tired of all these. When can all these end?

Woke up with difficulty breathing. Thought it's my asthma again. Inhaler no more. So went pharmacy to buy. Cannot buy without doctor's letter. So get some medicine to eat instead. After the medication. Die. Hands keep trembling non stop. Had already reached my work place when all these happened. Mum accompany me there today. So Joyce jie asked me to go back with my mum.

Then the story starts. I went TTSH, again, to seek treatment. Got admitted into hospital. Said I'm suffering from serious depression. Afraid that I might kill myself. Asked me go IMH or stay in TTSH. Die die don't want both. After observation there for 4 hours. I won the war. Lucky me. Nearly die another time again.

A lot of things happened in hospital. One nurse told me he looked after me during my last"visit". He's very nice. Asked me to take real care. Cos he don't want to see me again next month. Choy! Touchwood! I promised it won't happen again.

Then after my discharge, went to find Jeff for dinner back at Funan. Find Joyce jie first. She told me that I don't have to go work for a couple of days. Cos she'll rearrange my work location for me. It seems that I'm facing a lot of stress at L3A there. And I admit I'm. So in the end. I got to rest for a few days. Using these few days to concentrate in getting well.

Jeff and me went makan-ing at Raffles. Ate BK. Bumped into Junhao and his GF there. His GF really chio. Such coincidence to bump into him at such a far place. Chatted a while. And he asked, who am I with? Friend? Guy de? Ya? Cos I'm with Jeff. Very common ma PJH. LoL. Then we went separate ways lo. "Shopping" with Jeff for awhile. Home-ed soon. Cos I'm tired.

Alighted from the bus and took a seat at me and his old place. Downstairs opposite my block. Thought of him. Smile across my face. I miss him. 3 more plus months and he'll be back. Jeff asked me to live for others instead of myself to make myself strong. Live for him maybe? Cos I don't want him worry for me anymore when he's back. I need to be strong. I need to built up my confidence. I need to be the old RongFang. Where I won't be beaten down by anything. That's right.

Today's just like a dream isn't it? So dramatic. I wish it's just a dream.

Live well for him.