Monday, July 09, 2007

The Memories

Woke up at a very late time. Wonderful feeling. It's been such a long time since I last slept so well. Indeed the hospital medication helps. Planned to go my doctor's there. But suddenly remembered that the previous time it's he who accompany me there. Afraid that my doctor would ask. So in the end I couldn't make up my mind should I or shouldn't I go.

Counted the days. 6 months minus weekends minus a bit of this and that. Another 115 days more before he's finally back. Waiting for his letter. But didn't receive any yet. Disappointed, but won't give up. Will just keep on waiting. Prison is such a bad place. Other than making the prisoner suffer. It lets their close ones suffer with them too.

This does teach me a lesson. Never be so bad tempered. Need to control my temper too. Otherwise it will brings trouble. I want to work. At least time will pass faster when I work. Why did I wanted to go back IMM so much? Not because I'm already used or familiar to the place. It's because there's our memories there. Hope it's IMM this time.

Guess it will be already Tuesday when I get back to work. Perhaps I should go back to IMM for a short visit again. I miss all of them. Just only a few months. All the things changed. From the start where I just know that guy. Till that matter happens. Then I started working. Mixed in well with the Newstead people. After was Low and Kelvin went missing.

From April onwards I was transfered to Best. And I got to know Misah they all. Then he came. And I get to know him. Slowly and slowly we clicked and become good friends. Then slowly more troubles arrived. That guy's problem. How he solved it. And how I got into hospital. How he took care of me. After was his trouble arise. All things within these few months.

I couldn't adapt nor get used to all these changes. If I can change history. How I wish I'm just at last year's July. Where I haven't know him. I would skip knowing him. Then the work stuffs remain. But I'm still staying there. So are Low and Kelvin. Then he joined. I know him. Without the guy's and his own trouble. Guess we will be much more happier now.

But right now? I'm in a mess regarding my personal problem and my job. And he's in there. Nobody for me to talk to. I need to face everything alone as usual. How much I hate this feeling. How I wish that I can change all the bad to the most perfect one. But this is life. And we have to carry on. Suffering now. Maybe it will be sweet after all these. I hope it will.

115 more days. Take care please. I miss you.