Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bored Stuffs

One word, bored.

My aunts, uncles and cousins are having a gathering tomorrow at Malaysia to celebrate my grandma's 80+? birthday. Me? As usual, prefer to be alone. Hence, I don't think I will go.

TOMORROW NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY. WAH LAO EH.

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Provided that I didn't sleep tonight then I'm able to.

Actually, I'm quite bother if my relatives will ask about that guy, him and my illness. So at this period, I think I better hide myself at home. I've been hiding at home doing nothing but online for most of the time for nearly 2 weeks. Kind of sad right? Why my life become this way?

Radio side I'm asked to start 'work'. But I've long lost interest already. Sigh. Since when? I don't know? Since our old family fall apart? Don't know. Don't think I can carry on anymore. I'll just let them decide to stay or go.

I think I need to go get a job quick. I'm growing moulds soon. Everyday I'll sleep till evening. Woke up, do my daily stuffs. And come online, rotted till night. I'm back to my old life. And I can tell you how much I hate it. Damn. I miss my working life so much. Been reading my old blog archives on my work life. It brings a smile across my cheeks.

I don't know what can I blog about daily. I don't even know what am I doing online daily. Perhaps. One day, I'll close down my blog and won't be online anymore.