Friday, August 17, 2007

Studies Talk

Slept till late, as usual. LoL. But the fun always start in the night. (:

Saw 'him' online using a different nick at evening. Floorfilla. He ran off upon seeing my online. LOL! Got things to hide mister? Don't feel that much shaken seeing him online today again. Maybe I'll slowly get used to it. Even if he talked nonsense to me. I guess I'll stay un bothered.

Discussed some 'big things' online with uncle they all. I was well, just kpoing. Cos I don't know much about all these things. Wish them good luck for what ever they're going to do soon.

Ah jeff wanted to study. Actually I'm interested to further my studies recently. Don't know. My whole mind is filled with books now. It's been 10 whole years since I last touched a textbook. But the problem is now. What do I want to study? IT perhaps? Design? Nah, I sux at art. Then what courses should I take up then?

I don't know the answer how do I start? =.=

Plus, who's going to sponsor me? I need $ if I want to study.

I want to learn driving first of all. Buddy's who is younger than me got a damn nice car already. Damn. Rich guy. Why does SG needs money in everything? Why does the world needs money? Bad bad.

I'm okay with my darling sister already! Thanks goodness we 'patched' our sisterhood. LOL!

1 plus already. OMG! Sleep!