Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The day

Today went to visit him with his mum. Waited for his mum at ang sua station. Bumped into ex Kala's boss Lin Jun Jie. We were both surprised. So just a simple hi.

Then took bus with his mum to queenstown. Chatted a bit. Ok ok lar. Still can get along with his mum. Even he asked why we both so gham now. He was shocked. LOL.

Queue lor. And went to register name. Then wait to be called. Went in and talked for like only 30 mins only. While his mum nagged at him for most of the time away.

OMG! He now grow so much meat. So yandao. So shuai! So tan! Oh my dear! LOL! I was stunned there. Thought we went wrong room, wrong tv.

Nothing la, I'm abit sot so yea. Lidat. Haha. I'm just very glad that he's doing fine there. We talked via the tele video thing. So cool and high tech can? The tv so clear some more. His voice also very clear. I missed his voice. Haha.

Some bad news lar. He might need to serve a longer sentence if he didn't tio the caning. Which he rather tio. Which will make me and his mum gek xim and xim tia. See wait and see how it goes. We don't know how the final outcome will be also.

Parted with his mum after that. Went back imm. And kena a lot of things. Most unhappy lar. So better not to say it out. Is it so tough to help me recommend me a job? Till they had to do those things. Backstabbing all those kind?

Stayed there for awhile and went to my cousin's house after that. No mood to stay long at that polluted place. Chatted with my cousin. Told her I missed him. Haha. She said that I'll be too happy to sleep tonight after visiting him. So true. LoL. So the whole day sort of goes this way.

End.