Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today's a happy day! Hah!

OMG! I'm like so happy today can can can?

Because tomorrow can go visit him with his mum. I can't sleep tonight already. x.x

His mum called me this early morning and asked if I will like to visit him together with her. But only on tv for only 30 mins at queensway. Not at the place which is loyang where he is lar. But better than nothing right. Just like no fish, prawn also good ma. -_-

And today I went shopping with Zenn at Vivo. And we each bought a pink GUESS bag. Omg, so chio can? Price so reasonable can? $39.90. I find that's affordable to me. So I was tempted and bought one too. =S


Hers is of another design. Next time we can bring this bag out shopping together. So like jie mei bags lor.

Nothing much to say about the Vivo shopping trip. We were just following the signs and walking. Because we were like sort of lost. Pai seh seh!

Homed after that. Tomorrow is the day which I've been waiting for 2 months! Omg! Can't wait! Bless me. =)