Wednesday, June 27, 2012

dear Jianlong,

7:30am in the morning now. I still can't sleep. chiong dramas and drink daily. making sure I'm not sober daily. if not my pain increases. I really wonder when can I wake up from all these?

today went to watch movie. bought couple seat. people around me thought I'm too rich or siao. actually im just trying to find back the familiar feeling. at least that make me feel better. at least I can imagine you're beside me hugging me. I still can imagine all these till the cinema lights turn on right?

trying my best to message you lesser. but do you know I type a lot of wa to you. just that I don't dare to send them out. instead I print screen and let whatever I wanna tell you become pictures of memories. afraid you will block me if I wa you too much. cos thru wa I still can see your active time. I still can feel you are close to me.

you are still close to me right? just let me imagine a little while jiu hao ler.