Sunday, July 01, 2012

dear jianlong,

it's been one whole month without you. my life really chui. i really miss you a lot. is there no hope for patch? i really don't know what have i done? keep asking for a good guy. ended up i pushed the good guy away myself. regret? so? why can't i regret earlier? everything is already a 定局 now. i have nobody to blame.

really can't get out of this relationship. I'll get nightmare every time. nightmares of you leaving me the next moment. when can i wake up from this? this dream ended. was suppose to be an ever lasting dream. ended up i make it into a never lasting dream.

if only there's this one last chance for me..
if only...
i'm sorry i hurt you..
nothing matters now..
i only want you to be happy..

please find a better girl than me..
I'm not worth your tears...

you will always be in a part of my heart..
always..
forever..