Monday, July 09, 2012

dear jianlong,

i'm sorry. i really dont know what have i done. i dont regret. it only hurts when you asked me the question. it was ridiculous yet pierce my heart. i know you want me to have a motivation. you want me to stand up by myself. you keep saying no to my requests. you mean me well. but do you know it's tough? really tough?

i thought i could forget all by tonight. if i drink myself silly. all is enough. but the more i drink the more your image comes into my mind. hurts. really hurts. im thankful that you called me just now. so i finally know. you just want me to get lost of your life. mia all i want right? you want a life without me totally.

it hurts. but i will try my very best. you don't have to tell me to get lost anymore. i've solve everything by myself. no matter the future is full of obstacles or humps. i will get across them one by one. BY MYSELF. if this is what you want. i don't want you to be upset anymore. i'll leave. i hope one day i'll be back.

back as a new rf. or should i say an old rf. the rf whom is in partly in charge of the IT counter. work is all her life. sales and money are her motivation. promoters and staffs are all her energy boost. bro asked me to get a job and work as hard as i could. give me some time. when i'm back. i'll make sure you won't regret me this friend.

i only want to remain friends...
a friend whom you can be proud of..
a friend whom you don't have to worry about..
prove you wrong soon...

等我..
give me one more chance to change?