Sunday, June 10, 2012

dear jianlong,

i will make this the last post dedicated to u. when this ends, my memories with u will end. we will be strangers. since this is what u wish for. i will do it. i know i don't deserve to say i love u. others may think u are at fault in this relationship but i knew it myself. i'm the one who ruined it. u already gave me too many chances yet i took them for granted. thinking u will not leave me at all. living and thinking only for myself. never once did i care about u and your feelings. it's time i woke up from my dreams.

nevertheless i want to thank you for this wonderful 1 year plus. from the time we are friends till couple till we are not again.

thank you for giving me this happiness that i did not experience before.
thank you for the times when we are in best when u are always 随传随到.
thank you for accompanying me every monday when nobody is willing to.
thank you for the care and concern when i was drowning myself in beer every night.
thank you for accompanying me to drink. i'm sorry i made your stomach bigger.
thank you for giving in to me when u are staff. and for tolerating my 无理取闹.
thank you for satisfying my cravings and bringing me to eat. (xin wang, rochor beancurd, paragon ramen, ding tai feng.)
thank you for bringing me to places where i never had the chance to go before. (marina barrage, night safari, sheesha at haji lane.)
thank you for letting me watch the most wonderful fireworks in uss sentosa.
thank you for hugging me and coaxing me to sleep when i have insomnia.
thank you for those movies u watched with me. (i know u do not enjoy some yet give in.)
thank you for those lovely genting memories u gave me.
thank you for teasing me. to let me know how silly and stupid i am and somehow loved.
thank you for always bringing me this sick cat to the doctor.
thank you for staying by my side when i fall when im out of job.
thank you for your encouragement when i took up driving lessons.
thank you for your love, time and kind understanding always.

allow me to call u dear for the last time.

dear dear,
我会活得好好的. 用你曾经给我的力量过着.
我会把我对你的爱埋在心底.
永远只记得你的好.
勇敢的往前走,永远都不往后看.
对不起,我用错误的方式爱你.
现在,我希望你永远都过得比我好.
把我忘了,我不值得你心痛.
再见,再也不见.

陈建龙 31/7/11 - 31/5/12