Tuesday, June 19, 2012

dear jianlong,

just spent a few hours reading my fb timeline archives. there's so many of our memories inside. including our 暧昧 period. u would accompany me almost every mon. hence then's when people around us started to talk about us. about me and mei snatching the same guy. i rmb ken di siao us most. i poured alot of my feelings to him also. including how i still have feelings for J yet started to feel weird for u etc. we always smoke and talk about it. he told me 是你的就是你的.. yes 最后是我的了 but i dunno how to treasure and let u slip away.

when we got together, u did more and more for me. buying me stuffs i like. bringing me to places where i never go or go eat before. bring me to the doctor even when it's your off days. and the most 伟大 thing. covering almost all my shifts for me. u were so shag yet did not complain. yet i dunno how to 感激. and always made those unreasonable requests or comments. i'm sorry. i'm such an as*hole girlfriend. i'm sorry 你辛苦了. for tahan me so long. 我知道人也是有忍耐限度的. i guess that's when your feelings for me started to fade.

i don't even know i have 狂躁病 until the doctor told me today. i will keep going for counseling and all. i want to make myself well asap. i need to get a job fast. i need to stop let people around me worry about me. i won' t use those childish acts to make u pity me and come back. instead i will use my hard work and 真心 to try and win u back. i will let u see i really have change for the better. 陈建龙 我要再追求你一次! 等我! please don't forget the 五只seahorses.

为了自己!! 为了身边的人更好!! 加油 陈溶芳!!!